It’s a super easy process that we have in place, you will need to complete a form online so our designers have an idea of space, what you’re looking for and any ideas you already have. Then they will come to visit your balcony and have a chat with you about their ideas and come up with a balcony design for you. Once you are happy and have picked wood stains, fabric colors, and style ideas, we get to workshopping and creating your bespoke balcony.
From the initial visit to the final installation, it usually takes around 2-3 weeks, however, it depends on how complex your design is, how big your balcony is, and what style of wood you are after.
Our prices vary depending on your balcony, each design is bespoke to what you are after. However, we changed a minimum of 3,500 for a small balcony (including furniture and fully styling).
Absolutely! You are emailed a form in which you can go into as much detail as you wish, this is sent to the designer before they come out for a visit. If you wish to have the designer call you in advance too, this can be arranged.
All base cushions are hand made with great quality outdoor material with is extremely durable, sun propf and extremely easy to remove should it need to be washed. Unlike glass wood doesn’t attract dust so it’s actually extremely easy to keep clean. There are covers which can be purchased should you wish to go that extra mile to protect your outdoor area.
We charge a rate of 200AED per visit, which is deducted from your total bill.
We offer a Virtual Design Experience which would include a layout and a recommendation of different styling. To find out more click the Virtual Design Experience drop down option.
If you wish to be quoted for the full styling then the cushions and all accessories will be included within the quote you are given.
Yes of course. If you know exactly what you want you can place an order via our shop section here on the website. If you wish for a layout to be made so a designer can discuss with you the sizes of pallets which would work for your outdoor area then the virtual designer option is for you.
No. We take in advance 75% and upon completion we ask for the remaining 25%.
No. The 200 Dhms fee is a fee for the designer to come out to you measure up and share her ideas with you. From the visit she will also design and create a layout specifically for you which will be sent to you and discussed and changed if needs be